Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
Northwest Autism Center (NAC) is a non-profit organization located in Spokane, WA. NAC exists to support, facilitate, and build accessible and comprehensive community-based approaches to help children and adults with autism spectrum disorders in the Inland Northwest.
We provide comprehensive ABA services in clinic, home, and school settings. We are increasing our capacity and seeking an accomplished Board Certified Behavior Analyst to become a member of our clinic team.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide comprehensive assessment of clients and families.
- Design, collect, graph, analyze, and report individual and programmatic data.
- Establish and implement practices to promote the care, safety, and health of each client across all environments.
- Provide direct services to client, as needed.
- Maintain consistent, reliable schedule with clients.
- Provide training and on-going support to clinical team members.
- Supervise programming and registered behavior technicians.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with client families.
- Participate in the delivery/development of family training.
- Coordinate with families, staff and other team members to ensure program consistency and efficacy.
The candidate must have excellent assessment, program development, intervention, organizational skills, and experience in the treatment/care/education of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Mature interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills are essential in order to work effectively with colleagues, schools, staff, ancillary service providers, parents, and caregivers in programming that is both comprehensive and family-centered.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing ABA services
- Approved by BACB to provide BCBA supervision
- Fingerprint, TB, background checks and clearances, infant/child CPR and First Aid certification will be required
528 E Spokane Falls Blvd Suite 14 Spokane, WA 99202