Welcome to the Caregiver Support Module – Accessing your ABA Benefit.
The following training module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. There is a 5 minute pretest, one 10 minute video, followed by a 5 minute posttest. Included in this training are links and support documents that will assist you in accessing services and resources. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this valuable training.
Upon completing this module you will be able to do the following:
- Identify process for accessing diagnosis and prescription for treatment
- Understand process for accessing coverage of prescribed applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment
- Identify local resources for the provision of ABA services
- Identify local resources for the provision of early intervention (EI) services
- Identify local resources for support and information
Northwest Autism Center would like to acknowledge the funding support received through the Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Disabilities (AS3D) grant funded through the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) and awarded to Washington State’s Department of Health (DOH).
Click the arrow to get started!