Community Based Services
Improving community support and connection through partnerships, education, and awareness.
Northwest Autism Center provides comprehensive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment for individuals through the lifespan with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other disabilities in home and community settings.
Individualized, data-based treatment is coordinated and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is qualified to address socially significant skills in a variety of settings and is licensed with the Department of Health. Further, our Behavior Analysts provide families with ongoing training and support, and collaborate with other service providers to assist with coordination of care.
Treatment components include:
- comprehensive review of records, assessment, and individualized treatment plans
- 1:1 ABA treatment
- ongoing data collection and analysis
- caregiver education, training, and support
- comprehensive care coordination
- WA state licensed Behavior Analysts and certified Behavior Technicians.
We accept both public and private insurance.