“One of the hardest
things in life is having words
in your heart that you can’t utter.”
-James Earl Jones
Communication treatment services & supports
- Comprehensive speech-language assessments and treatment for a wide range of speech and communication disorders and impairments
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication technology assessments and device trials with speech generated devices.
- ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) testing for autism in coordination with your child’s provider.
- Naturalistic social interaction and engagement activities.
Speech services are provided by an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certified and Washington State licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) experinced working with children demonstrating a wide range of ability.
Evidence-based therapy offered in both short-term and on-going treatment models. Treatment plans are individualized to meet each child’s needs.
Parents and caregivers are key to a child’s communication development. Our SLP provides critical training, support, and care coordination services through a comprehensive treatment model.
Treatment components include:
- comprehensive review of records, assessment, and individualized treatment plans
- 1:1 ABA treatment
- ongoing data collection and analysis
- caregiver education, training, and support
- comprehensive care coordination
- WA state licensed Behavior Analysts and certified Behavior Technicians.
We accept both public and private insurance. Please contact the Community Connections Director for further information.